mercoledì 28 dicembre 2016

Christmas Wishes From Grade 2 F Bulimba State School, QLD, AUSTRALIA

Christmas Wishes From 2F Students At Bulimba IPS, Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

I hope you have a nice Christmas with your family. Sophie

I hope you get lots of presents and have a Happy Christmas. Xi-An

I hope there will be no more earthquakes and you are safe. Cooper

I wish that your buildings will be fixed up from the earthquake. Max

I hope you don’t break any bones from the earthquake. Abbi

I hope you get a lot of presents from Santa. Danny

I wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. Anna

I hope you get the presents you wish for. Tom

Merry Christmas and I hope you have an awesome New Year. Evie

I hope Santa gives you some toys. Siena

I hope you are with your family at Christmas. Phoebe

I wonder if you will have lasagne and panettone for lunch at Christmas. Luke

I hope you have fun tobogganing and making snow balls and I hope you have fireworks! Joel

I hope you have a Happy Christmas with your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunties and uncles and Grandparents. Isabella





!BUON NATALE * MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento